After 100 glorious years as an automobile manufacturer, BMW’s critically acclaimed performance machines, the purest embodiment of an ‘Ultimate Driving Machine’ bar none, are better than ever.
What’s more, BMW’s huge international presence especially here in Malaysia had not merely affected our passion, our bond with cars, but more than that, a BMW, be it in four or two wheels, have grown to be an indispensable part of our lives.
BMW Malaysia’s #myBMW100Years contest; part of the numerous happenings, events and activities throughout 2016 celebrating BMW’s glorious centenary celebrations, focused on BMW’s core brand characteristics, namely ‘the principles of culture, innovation and challenge’. These are according to BMW are the defining characteristics of Joy.
The ten winners, each with their own unique outtakes on their most unforgettable memories with their BMW’s, will receive a full-expense paid trip to the BMW Welt and BMW Museum in Munich, where they will enjoy the most incredible BMW brand experience while being whisked away through a space which represents the heart, the very core of BMW.
The winners of the #myBMW100Years contest are:
1. BMW Birthday Cake – Wan Aznir
2. My BMW is Family – Iylia Hakim Bin Abdul Wahid
3. BMW 1st SUV – Carmen Tan Lee Wei
4. My Love Affair with the BMW Marque – Eng Kim Leng
5. Beautifully Made for Winners – Elaine Tan Lay Poh
6. Pride, with Prejudice – Thanendran Thanesvaran
7. Don’t Wait Until 40 to Get BMW – Kasman Bin Kamis
8. Riding to the Top of the World With Friends – Lim Soon Hin
9. Nostalgia – Lai Joo Koi
10. Passing the Torch – BMW ‘Coupe Sport Lightweight’ – Adam Muza Muhayen